Application of Renabsorb
Renabsorb is a topical hemostat for Multi-purpose use:
• Treatment of local and large, diffuse bleedings
• For difficult to reach bleedings
• Hemostasis of puncture channel bleedings
• Alternative to fibrin glue for hemostasis in vascular surgery
• Substitution of bone wax for hemostasis of bone bleedings
Various fields of application
Renabsorb is suitable for almost all surgical procedures and wounds.
In these medical fields it is already widely used:
• Minimal-invasive Surgery
• Heart-, Vascular- and Thoracic Surgery
Mini-thyroidectomy of struma/goiter with Renabsorb
ENT surgery with Renabsorb: tonsillectomy
Renabsorb is a CE-marked medical device. It is not approved for sale in the United States or Canada.